How to Solve Epson Pixma Code B200 Error?
Error code B200 generally displays on your Epson printer screen if print heads voltage or temperature is not normal that causes overheating of print heads. Now depending on the model of Epson printer one should take steps accordingly. For more queries and concerns related to Epson printer contact at 0808-178-2624 Epson Printer Customer Care Number UK where tech expert will guide Epson users throughout. Here are actions that one should perform to fix error code B200 in 4+ Cartridge Printer:
1. Firstly Remove All Cartridges individually and wait for the cartridge cradle to move into the right position.
2. Now genially lift the print head from the printer.
3. Put the print head back into your Epson Pixma printer and lock it into its correct position
4. Now Reinstall All Cartridges back all of the cartridges and close any open doors. Monitor that printer is actively detected the reinstalled cartridges and print head.
5. Unplug the Printer. Physically remove your printers plug from the wall and leave it unplugged for 5+ minutes. This allows the print head to cool and all residual electricity to leave the printer.
6. Now Plug the Printer Back.
If this error persists on your printer then don’t forget to call Epson customer support team at Epson Printer Support Number UK where users will find right solution for all their queries and concerns.
Add paragraph text here.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly